Drones designed for diverse industrial inspections make working safer, easier and more efficient.
Power lines, oil and gas pipes, cell towers, railroads, high voltage lines, wind turbines and damage inspection – Nordic Drones can handle all these industrial inspections and more. Our UAV systems allow for a safe working environment.
Nordic drones UAV systems
- Are rigorously tested
- Endure electric fields up to 380 kV
- Endure magnetic fields
- It is a quick and easy to use solution to visualize, measure and model different kind of targets.
- The heart of Nordic Drone is made of 3d printing from titanium. This achieves a top lightweight structure and minimizes body vibrations. All aim for optimized air data collection.
- Nordic Drones is outstanding in its class – the flying time is up to 74 min. The flight weight with imaging capability starting from 4 kilograms and it is able to map over 100 hectares during a single flight. When imaging with a 24 Mpx (or 42Mpx) camera in 150 meters the ground sample distance size is 3 centimeters. GeoDrone can be equipped with a fixed nadir ortho gimbal or with a 2-axis gyro stabilized brushless gimbal and video link.
- GeoDrone includes the VideoDrone Ground Station flight planning software. The application works on Windows computers and it is used to plan the area to be mapped. The actual flight is then carried out automatically. The computer is not included.
Big and complicated structures are best mapped from the air. That’s the reason why inspections are one of the first introduced UAV-applications. With the help of Nordic Drones, data collecting for your organization will be simple and cost-effective.
”We do inspections of bridges and other structures. That’s why the wind endurance of the drones is an essential feature for us.”